Hope for the Hurting—
HOPE is restored through encouraging discipleship and relationships with Jesus Christ.
Help for the Helpless-
HELP is given by serving the physical and emotional needs of women through the recovery process.
Healing for the Humbled —
HEALING occurs when futures are brightened with proper life skills to establish solid homes for women and their families.
- Provide a church family where women can
- Begin their walk
- Belong to a body of believers
- Become what God has created them to be
- Establish daily prayer time and weekly support meetings
- Provide a safe, drug and alcohol free living environment
- Provide a structured living that promotes healing and recovery
- Assist women in gaining employment
- Assist women as they resolve pending legal matters
- Offer referrals and guidance on medical matters
- Exhibit love, care and understanding
- Encourage improved life skills
- Weekly in house community meetings
- Assist with transportation